16 Leslie Street, Blacktown NSW 2148
Set in a tree lined street and close local schools, parks and shopping village, this original family home offers scope to add your own touches. Good sized floor plan, high ceilings, alfresco living.
– Quiet street location with district views from yard
– 3 good sized bedrooms, period high ceilings
– Formal lounge, dining, and rear family/kitchen
– Oversized main bath, internal laundry
– Front and rear balcony, alfresco BBQ area
– Secure rear yard, established gardens
– Rent potential of $700 per week, council $408p/q, water $160p/q
– 562.8m2 block, wide fronted, east facing.
– Single garage and secure off-street parking