19 Merryl Avenue, Old Toongabbie NSW 2146
Every so often a home comes along, and it exudes style, space, and that warm homely feel. With period 9-foot ceilings throughout and complimented lovely, polished floors it offers so much more than you bargained for. Tastefully rejuvenated with modern bathroom, Gas kitchen with all SMEG appliances all lead out to a sunlit rear family room, inspect today.
– Impeccable presentation, sought after parkland outlook.
– Welcoming family home with formal lounge and rear sunroom.
– 3 good sized bedrooms, built in wardrobes.
– Plantation shutters, 9-foot ceilings, louvered windows.
– Modern main bath with floor to ceiling tiles.
– Modern kitchen, gas cooking SMEG appliances, dishwasher.
– Internal laundry with second w/c, ducted a/c.
– Side access to carport and detached garage, established gardens.
– Parkland outlook from alfresco decking & living.
– Potential rent of $600 pw Toongabbie primary catchment.