37 Cansdale Street, Blacktown NSW 2148
Lovingly kept with impeccable gardens, plush lawns and ready for its new family this beautiful home has been lovingly rejuvenated. Freshly painted throughout with matt finished timber floors, modern bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles and euro styled open plan kitchen to match. It’s set on a private high side block with lovely district views and the perfect and private backyard, this will not last.
– Ready to move in, impeccable presentation throughout.
– Stunning 3-bedroom home, polished timber flooring
– Formal lounge with district outlook from balcony.
– Modern bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles.
– Euro styled kitchen with elevated views, stainless appliances.
– Meal’s area off kitchen, leads into enclosed sunroom.
– Secure rear yard with kids’ cubby house and fire pit.
– Side access leads to garage and carport, established gardens.
– Rent potential of $550 pw, water $160 pq, council $408 pq.
– Walking distance to Tyndale primary and secondary, easy access to m4/m7.